The expected student outcomes of the Petroleum Engineering Magister Study Program based on the 2019 Curriculum are as follows:
- Ability to perform analysis to identify, formulate and solve problems.
- Ability to design and carry out research.
- Ability to synthesize and conclude the results of a study in depth and breadth.
- Ability to disseminate research results effectively.
- Ability to apply professional responsibility and ethics.
- Ability to keep up on the latest knowledge in Petroleum Engineering related subjects.
- Ability to continue to higher education programs.