Petroleum Engineering Study Program:
Petroleum Engineering program prepares our graduates to contribute to the upstream oil and gas sector. The program outcomes that our graduate will achieve within 5 years of completion their studies are:
- Perform as professionals in the petroleum industry with excellent technical competency to solve challenges in the Industry with high regard to Safety, health, environmental standards, and professional ethics.
- Be successful in the diverse career development in various petroleum fields, including engineering practices, management, business, education, government and, regulatory agencies.
- Continue their life-long learning process through higher education, research, and professional organizations to rally with the rapidly emerging technology.
The student outcomes from Petroleum Engineering ITB are:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs with realistic constraints.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.